Since its establishment the Anjuman, has been performing its activities to the utmost within the country as well as outside the country. Today the main vision of this organization is to provide the children with Modern and Islamic Education.
Donations and Philanthropic contributions are the main source of income for the Anjuman. The Trust looks over the operations of:
Some of them are:
- Jamia Sulemania Clifton (Children Home) 1976.
- Zia-ul Quran Sulemania (for Girls).
- Sulemania Sec School Clifton 1988.
- Sulemania School of Modern Education.
- Qamar-ul-Islam Hospital 1964.
- Jamia Masjid Ali Haider Qarar Clifton.
- Jamia Masjid Qamar-ul-Islam Attock.
- Dar-ul-uloom Muhammadi Sulemania Zamanabad Attock.
- Dar-ul-uloom Manzoor-ul-Islam Sulemania Sohrabgoth.
- Jamia Masjid Abul Khair Hamdani Sohrabgoth.